Masterchef XL 110 Induktion
AGA Masterchef XL är en fantastisk spis med tidlös design som passar i alla kök. Klassisk och enkel i sin elegans och gör anspråk på att passa alla smaker, såväl modern som klassisk. Den finns i 5 vackra färger för att passa in i ditt val av kök.
1) Glide-out Grill
1) Glide-out Grill – Positioned on smooth-action telescopic runners, the glide-out grill does exactly that. Not only is it easier to check up on your food as it's grilling but it's also safer, as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far.
2) Multifunction Oven – This large 69 litre, multifunction oven offers fan oven, conventional oven, fan-assisted oven, base heat, fanned grilling, browning element, defrost and Rapid Response functionality.
3) Slow Cooking Oven – Thermostatic control for gentle cooking of dishes such as casseroles or drying out meringues. Also ideal for keeping dishes hot prior to serving or for warming plates.
4) Fan Oven – A large 69 litre, fan oven particularly suitable for baking on several shelves at one time, as an even heat is produced throughout the oven.
5) Gas Hob – Each of the six gas burners on the Masterchef XL gas hob are rated to provide the optimum heat level to suit your type of pan or style of cooking. There are four sizes of burners varying in size from 1kW to 3.5kW.
6) Induction Hob – The induction hob is comprised of 5 zones, in each zone the standard maximum power is between 1.15kW and 1.85kW. A boost functionality, however, enables the maximum power to reach between 2kW and 3kW offering improved flexibility and controllability.
AGA Induction Cooking Explained
Powered by electromagnetism, induction technology heats only the pan and its contents, providing up to 90% efficiency. The induction hob also features pan identification that automatically detects when cookware is removed. This makes it easy to keep a pan at minimal heat without fear of burning, and the cooking zones will automatically turn off when pans are removed – saving energy and improving safety.
FAST AND RESPONSIVE
It can take as little as five seconds for water to begin boiling on an induction hob, making it a much quicker option than gas or electric ceramic cooking. Reducing the pan to simmering is equally fast and the responsive nature of induction is quickly making it a firm favourite in professional kitchens.
Since there are no naked flames and only the pan and its contents are heated, induction is considered to be the safest hob option available. After very long cooking spells, however, there is a possibility that the hob surface may become too hot to touch, so AGA has taken the extra precaution of including a Residual Heat Indicator, which provides an automatic visual warning that a zone should not be touched if it rises above 60°C. The addition of zones with child lock facility also prevents little fingers from coming to harm on the hob.
One of the many benefits of induction is its ability to improve your cooking results. Because the ferrous materials within the cookware heat at the same level uniformly, you don't get any hot spots. That means you're less likely to burn the contents or cook half the dish to a crisp while leaving the rest raw and you don't need to stir as often to achieve even heating throughout.
EASY TO CLEAN
Induction hobs are easier to clean because the cooking surface is flat and smooth. In addition, because the surface isn't heated, any spillages won't burn on and so are easy to wipe clean.
People with cardiac pacemakers or implanted insulin pumps must make sure that their implants are not affected by the induction hob (the frequency range of the induction hob is 20-60kHz).
- Djup exkl handtag 610
- Djup inkl handtag 685
- Bredd 1100
- Höjd 905-930mm (min-max)
- Typ av häll Electric,Induction
- Max elbelastning vid 230V 16.9kW
- Rating 1 2x1.15kW/ 2.00kW
- Rating 2 2x1.85kW/2.50kW
- Rating 3 1x1.85kW/3.00kW
- Total belastning vid 230 V 7.4kW
Typ av grill
- 2 zoners grill Ja
- Programerbar klocka och äggklocka Ja
- Katalytisk rengöring Ja
- Ugnsbelysning Ja
- Typ av ugnsplåt för grill Telescopic grill
- Garanti (år) 5 years parts and 1 year labour
- Typ av ugn (vänster ugn) Multifunktion
Ugnsstorlek vänster ugn
- Antal liter vänster ugn 73 litres
Energiåtgång vänster ugn
- Klassificering vänster ugn (A-G) A
- Typ av ugn, höger ugn Varmluftsugn
Ugnsstorlek höger ugn
- Ugnstorlek höger ugn, liter 73 litres
Right Hand Oven Energy
- Right hand oven energy rating (A-G) A
Ugn för långsam tillagning
- Har lågvärmeugn Ja
- Utrymme i ugn för långsam tillagning 21 liter